Besides brushing and flossing, the most important first line of defense against dental problems is to schedule exams twice a year with your family dentist. This can also improve your complete physical health.
Dr. Ron Thompson and the staff here at East Valley Dental Care can help you keep your mouth healthy and correct dental problems if they ever do arise. By scheduling regular dental visits, you could save money by preventing many dental conditions from developing.
Choosing your family dentist is important. We care for the dental health of your whole family, which also promotes your overall health.
What Is A Family Dentist?
Your family dentist gets to know you and your loved ones. As your general and family dentist, we can see you and your family members on the same day. If you all get your checkups together, it will save you travel time and make the visit more convenient.
When you meet with Dr. Thompson, he will ask you about your dental history and your dental needs and goals. He’ll focus on developing a friendship with you. You can also ask all the questions you want. We love to educate our patients about dental health issues and any of the services we offer, such as:
- Examinations | You’ll get a professional examination during your first appointment, including digital x-rays. This will give us a deep view of the current health of your gums, teeth, bones, and so on. We’ll give you periodic digital x-rays in future appointments.
- Dental Cleanings | Your dental hygienist will use state-of-the-art techniques and tools to clean your teeth and gums to prevent damaging conditions. Your cleaning will finish with a dental polish and gentle floss. Your teeth will feel amazingly clean!
- Dental Extractions | Sometimes a tooth grows in poorly or is damaged, and we must extract it—when no other option is possible. Otherwise, it could damage your other teeth. Using a soothing anesthetic, we quickly and simply extract the tooth with no pain.
- Dental Sealants | Many parents choose dental sealants for their children. Sealants coat the chewing surfaces of the large back teeth (molars) to prevent cavities from forming.
- Fluoride Treatment | During a fluoride treatment, this helpful and well-tested mineral enters the top layer of your tooth material (the enamel) to strengthen your teeth against decay.
We can offer you and your family so much more than we can list here. We are here to help everyone in your household have a stunning, healthy smile.
CHOOSE EAST VALLEY DENTAL CARE FOR YOUR FAMILY’S HEALTH
At East Valley Dental Care, we strive to make every dental visit a relaxing and comfortable one. We form genuine friendships with our patients. Schedule appointments with East Valley Dental Care for yourself and your loved ones today.
Call the office you'll be glad you did!
We are ready to provide the care that you and your family need! Explore our list of services to find out more about how we can help you here at East Valley Dental Care:
Awards & Notable Mentions
Supremia Dentistry has been awarded the Wake Living Reader’s Choice Awards for the 6th consecutive year.